Japanese Man Exploits

An Extraordinary Income

“Virtual currencies are processed cryptographically,” Sora-san, a Japanese man working in a major Japanese manufacturing company explained to Daily SPA. “A miner is the machine that supports this encryption process. If you mine Bitcoin, you can process 12.5 bitcoins in 10 minutes, which would be the equivalent of 10 million yen, (US$ 90,000). If you mine Ether, you can make 3 ether worth 200,000 yen (US$ 1,800) in 10 minutes.” he added.
But Sora elected to do things differently than everyone else in order to drastically reduce the costs of mining in Japan.
“Because mining requires a huge amount of electricity, the common sense would be to do mining businesses in Mongolia or China, where electricity costs are very low, compared to Japan. But I live in a company dormitory. My electricity costs are null. I thought, I gotta take advantage of this opportunity,” Sora said.
Right now, Sora can mine 0.8 ether in a month. Once converted into fiat, he makes 50,000 yen ($500) as a secondary monthly income. “Once it’s set up, I don’t need to do anything, I just let the machine run on its own. It’s really a ‘free’ income,” Sora explained.